Sunday, July 15, 2012

Junes Project Saturday

OOppps!  out of sewquence here :)
Junes  Sew n' Sew was PHD's, projects half done.  I know the usual term is UFO's , unfinished objects, but I like the sound of PHD's better.  Instead of being fragmented or scattered I sound smart :)
Sew here you have it.
Amanda worked on hers, and yes, you are seeing her squares right.  She loves her miniatures!

Donna worked on hers, and she also got the border on this.  Looks great Donna.

And I continued on my Opus.  Yes, it is a spiral Lonestar that I started at Asilomar in my friend, Jan Krentz's class.  I started this in 2004, and got all the points done, but the paper pieced squares threw me for a loop!  I did three of them correct, messed one up, and put it away for years.  I plan on going to Asilomar in March with this done to show Jan sew I better get busy and finish it up.  I stopped when I was unsewing more than I was sewing.  But it is time to bite the bobbin and just do it!

Sew next Project Saturday is August 4th and we will be making sewing machine covers!  Amandas choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment